Saturday, March 8, 2008

Krisha....cooking???

Yes! I cook. And I think that I can fairly well, but you may need to ask my husband for an objective opinion. Ha! No, really, I do love to cook, and that is why some friends and I decided to take one of the several culinary classes offered at Christopher's Restaurant located in the Midtown Market. What a great decision that was! We had a blast, while learning some very valuable things about cooking. The photo below was the "Cheers Cocktail Party" and yes, we learned new recipes to some cocktails too! Campbell and Chaney were great instructors, thanks guys for a wonderful class! I'm looking forward to the next one.

For further info on these classes, contact Sybil Fickle at sfickle@georgiasouthern.edu or Karen McNeany at kmcneany@georgiasouthern.edu.

No comments:

Best of the 'Boro. Thank you Statesboro!!!

Thank you Statesboro for making Krisha Craven Photography the "Best of the 'Boro" for the second year in a row!!! We are so fortunate to be in such a great community. We are truly honored. Please enjoy the video that we put together to highlight some of our best work. Thank you again!