Sunday, April 20, 2008

Congratulations Meg and Ross!!!



Since Thursday night, I have been in Saint Simons photographing Meg Gay and Ross Evans' wedding. And what a wonderful wedding it was! The moment I met Meg and her mother , Mrs. Linda, we hit it off! It felt as though we had been friends for years! Meg had been searching around for a photographer who suited her style and personality, with no luck, until one day when she passed by my studio. She called us from her car and made the consultation. I am so honored that she chose me to capture her most important day to date! She and her groom Ross are so sweet and probably the most genuine people that I have met. Their families were so hospitable and fun too! Good luck in your marriage, I hope that you two will be as happy as Timmy and I are!

No comments:

Best of the 'Boro. Thank you Statesboro!!!

Thank you Statesboro for making Krisha Craven Photography the "Best of the 'Boro" for the second year in a row!!! We are so fortunate to be in such a great community. We are truly honored. Please enjoy the video that we put together to highlight some of our best work. Thank you again!