Monday, May 5, 2008

Congratulations Samantha and Trent!!!

This weekend, I was a bridesmaid in a wedding. I know, imagine that....not photographing one, AMAZING, huh? Well, Samantha O'Brien, as most of you know, was a very vital part of my staff for 2 1/2 years. She and Trent got engaged in Las Vegas back in October. Sam was the most beautiful bride, and Trent was pretty handsome too! We had so much fun, and thank goodness, we had the most perfect weather! Thanks guys for such a wonderful memory! Here is one image that I just couldn't help taking as I was also doing my bridesmaid duties. Always a photographer.....

Happy Honeymoon! Have fun in Cancun!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see the rest! thank you so much for all that you do!

Best of the 'Boro. Thank you Statesboro!!!

Thank you Statesboro for making Krisha Craven Photography the "Best of the 'Boro" for the second year in a row!!! We are so fortunate to be in such a great community. We are truly honored. Please enjoy the video that we put together to highlight some of our best work. Thank you again!