Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sneak Peek...Little Liam!!

Perfection. This little man has stolen my heart! I know some of you know how I have anxiously awaited his arrival as if he were my own, and now he's finally here! My sister (Kayla) and her husband (Billy) welcomed Liam Davis Anderson on March 6. I know I am (slightly) partial, but isn't he the most beautiful baby that was ever born?! Thank you Mom & Dad for letting Liam come play with me at work! (These gems are worth a little playtime with Aunt Kimberly, yes?) Welcome to the KCP family!

Kimberly (& Krisha)

No comments:

Best of the 'Boro. Thank you Statesboro!!!

Thank you Statesboro for making Krisha Craven Photography the "Best of the 'Boro" for the second year in a row!!! We are so fortunate to be in such a great community. We are truly honored. Please enjoy the video that we put together to highlight some of our best work. Thank you again!