Monday, February 25, 2008

Georgia Professional Photographers Association visits Statesboro!


This weekend, Statesboro was the host city to The Georgia Professional Photographers Association's Winter Seminar. Sunday night, Krisha Craven Phototgraphy hosted a Social Hour following class. Over 40 photographers--from near and far--visited during the open house. It was such a blast having my peers come and relax after a day of class. I am so very lucky to have such great friends from all over who love photography as much as I do. Of course, I am very excited about the new studio, and, sure, I love it, but it was so nice to hear that others appreciated the work that my husband, Timmy and I, have put into it. Thanks to everyone who visited! We can't wait to see ya'll again!

No comments:

Best of the 'Boro. Thank you Statesboro!!!

Thank you Statesboro for making Krisha Craven Photography the "Best of the 'Boro" for the second year in a row!!! We are so fortunate to be in such a great community. We are truly honored. Please enjoy the video that we put together to highlight some of our best work. Thank you again!