Monday, June 16, 2008

Congratulations Alex and Joey!!!




Okay.....so we here at KCP are defintely in "wedding season". Love is in the air! We do several weddings each year, and we love every one of them! I think this past Saturday was the 6th straight! I love it! Anyway, this particular weekend was a very special one. My very dear friend, Joey Hendrix, married her sweetie pie, Alex Morris. My hubby Timmy and Alex are long time friends too. What a perfect couple....they are so made for each other. As I write this, they are basking in the sun on their honeymoon in Jamaica. Best wishes and Congratulations to you both...Timmy and I love you so much!!!

2 comments:

Heather Stewart said...

Krisha OMG! Those are great - cant wait to see them all. Especially the ones of me and my little ones.

Julie Stone said...

Krisha ~ It was a wonderful wedding to photograph! Joey and Alex are near and dear to all the hearts of the Stones. They are a "perfect" bride and groom. Your work is awesome, as always ~ brought back wonderful memories of Rebecca & Ryan's wedding ~ now 10 MONTHS ago...time is flying!

Best of the 'Boro. Thank you Statesboro!!!

Thank you Statesboro for making Krisha Craven Photography the "Best of the 'Boro" for the second year in a row!!! We are so fortunate to be in such a great community. We are truly honored. Please enjoy the video that we put together to highlight some of our best work. Thank you again!