Friday, June 6, 2008

Sneak peek....Baby on the way!


What a week! Yikes, it has been crazy around here lately...not to mention hot!!! I have had sooo many sessions with all of you over the past weeks, I love it! Being busier than ever is a wonderful blessing for KCP, especially considering that the economy is not as we would like to see it. Thank you to all of my clients!

I just completed this maternity session a few minutes ago. What a way to end it the week!!! I am so lucky to have such beautiful clients! All I can say is "Wow!" A new baby is on the way, so KCP was chosen to capture this special moment in their lives. We had so much fun, I could not stop photographing them. Thank you Marcie (Mom), Jeremy (Dad), and Cade (my favorite) so much for coming in today, I can't wait to see you next week!

No comments:

Best of the 'Boro. Thank you Statesboro!!!

Thank you Statesboro for making Krisha Craven Photography the "Best of the 'Boro" for the second year in a row!!! We are so fortunate to be in such a great community. We are truly honored. Please enjoy the video that we put together to highlight some of our best work. Thank you again!