Monday, June 23, 2008

Congratulations Courtney & Derick!



This Saturday Krisha & I had the privilege of spending the evening with the cutest lovebirds in town! Through all the years I have known Courtney, I have never seen her more in love than she is now with Derick... and I've never seen a groom more in love with his stunningly beautiful bride. (Except, of course, at my own wedding, right?) Krisha & I both teared up a bit watching them see each other for the first time, and everyone couldn't help but grin as Derick dipped Courtney in his arms at the words, "You may now kiss the bride." Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Sharpe, and thank you for sharing your perfect evening with us!

Kimberly (& Krisha)

No comments:

Best of the 'Boro. Thank you Statesboro!!!

Thank you Statesboro for making Krisha Craven Photography the "Best of the 'Boro" for the second year in a row!!! We are so fortunate to be in such a great community. We are truly honored. Please enjoy the video that we put together to highlight some of our best work. Thank you again!