Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sneak Peek...Little Jake!!!


My last session today was with this little one year old and his family. Jake is soo cute. His eyes are so striking. This was my first session with him, and like most one year olds, he was very mobile! His mom (Brandy), and dad (Danny) were such great sports, as they helped me and Kim chase Jake around and around. No wonder Brandy is in such great shape!!

Besides the fun stuff, this was a very special session for me. Danny serves in the U.S military and has just returned from Iraq and has not seen little Jake or his wife in over 8 months! I would like to personally thank Danny and Brandy for all of the sacrifices they have made for our great country. It was certainly my pleasure working with you both today. I can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Best of the 'Boro. Thank you Statesboro!!!

Thank you Statesboro for making Krisha Craven Photography the "Best of the 'Boro" for the second year in a row!!! We are so fortunate to be in such a great community. We are truly honored. Please enjoy the video that we put together to highlight some of our best work. Thank you again!